INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGING
is duly structured in the ambit of industrial property to render services related to:
• Payment of maintenance/annuities fees of patents and renewal of register of marks;
• Working up of applications and reports of invention patents; utility models, in accordance with terms of Paris Convention, PCT, EPO, OAPI, and Benelux;
• Applications for register of industrial drawings designs;
• Applications for register of marks, including three-dimensional ones;
• Applications for register of geographical indications;
• Applications for register of software, according to Law 9.610/98.